Since my last post, I had wanted to write about:
- The Cory magic, and how I observed the week of mourning for her. I have some shots from the queue outside Manila Cathedral. Never found the time to write that piece.
- The beauty of the City of Manila and how I want to clean it up. (I even have a blog title: My Giant Feather-Duster).
- The presidentiables and the state of Philippine politics.
- The worsening traffic problem and the undisciplined drivers of Metro Manila.
- The things we learned in school that have yet to be applied in real life.
- The moves to change the name of my alma mater, Manila Science High School, to Cory Aquino Science High School (CASHS?). We love Cory, but we love our name too. I’m looking for a way to talk to Mayor Lim. If you have suggestions and connections, do let me know. Thanks.