I’m so delinquent in posting to this blog. No wonder I’m not getting paid for it. 🙂
- The worsening traffic situation in Metro Manila, and how stupid (yes, I’m using the S word here) I think the authorities are for allowing consecutive repairs, road works, and the like, during rush hour, along the route taken by most motorists going to the central business districts. FRUSTRATING! I think there are certain people who are not using their brains but are merely focused on how to get famous enough to be elected to public office.
- My rekindled desire to find an affordable, safe, and convenient studio in Pasig so I don’t have to waste time stuck in traffic. I seriously need to look around for a place to stay.
- “When Harry Met Sally“, which I have seen for the thousandth time last night. But I turned off the TV on the last few minutes. I could recite the lines by heart anyway. I just could not watch them anymore.
- “He’s Just Not That Into You“, which I went to see this afternoon. I have revived my crush on Ben Affleck (it disappeared when he dated J. Lo). His character in the film made the audience go “Awwww”.
- “Doubt”, but I wrote about it already in “my other blog“.